Strength of Will, Always Burning

Strength of Will, Always Burning
Welcome to my Blog.

Here I will outline the current training I am under taking.

Saturday, August 6, 2011


August 5th, 2011 - Session#:159
Week 1 Workout 4
Weight: 188 lbs
Time: N/A
Deadlift
Warmup: 170x5,215x5,255x5
300lbs/136kgs x 3
345lbs/156kgs x 3
385lbs/175kgs x 2.5 <- could've made it
Heavy Singles: 3x355
Deficit Deadlift
skipped
Superset
Glute Ham Raise/Ab Wheel
skipped
Conditioning
Walking
Notes: Workout Notes
I trained with some members of the London Powerlifting Club yesterday. Had a great time, did deadlifts, and worked on form and commands for all the lifts.
Deadlift:
Make sure to lock out knees
Keep hands on bar till it hits ground
Bench:
Stay tight on the whole lift
Squat:
Stop using the mirror to judge form
Stop looking in mirror period
Keep weight on heels
Gear:
I need:
a wrestling singlet
flat-soled shoes
a belt without padding
knee socks
-Aaron