Strength of Will, Always Burning

Strength of Will, Always Burning
Welcome to my Blog.

Here I will outline the current training I am under taking.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Training


September 17th, 2012 - Session#: 325
Weight: 205 lbs
Squat
135x1, 225x1
275x2
275x3Bx4
Bench Press
135x2
190x3x3
195x2x3
Close Grip Bench Press
140bx3x5
140x10
Deadlifts
135x1, 225x1, 315x1x2
365x1Bx5
275x3x3
Seated Row
140x10x4
Hammer Curl
30x4 Because **** curling.
Training Notes
Video coming later.
I'm typing this up from System Programming class, where my quiet prof is teaching us about shells, shell scripts, and shell commands. In the past 3 lectures, I'd be amazed if I paid him full attention for 5 minutes, sitting in the back with bad hearing and a quiet prof is not exactly a good recipe. First I must finish the Data Structures lab due tomorrow (Everything is done except the final portion of the code and testing). After that, my Java assignment for Thursday, which I haven't started, and then reading up to current on System Programming. But enough on that. After listening to the most recent episode of the EFS podcast, I've resolved to begin including more details in my training log and blog, as well as personal thoughts. The key portion of the podcast I'm referring to is where Dave Tate spoke of how he recorded more than just numbers in his old training logs.

At the current time in training, HERC410 and I are finally embarking on our new cycle for real. We've taken what we already had, did some adjusting on Klokov Press, and are replacing our deadlift training with the Hepburn-esque routine I used over the summer. If I think of anything else to add, I'll edit this post or append it to the next training log post.
-Aaron