Strength of Will, Always Burning

Strength of Will, Always Burning
Welcome to my Blog.

Here I will outline the current training I am under taking.

Saturday, June 4, 2011


June 2nd, 2011 - Session#: 124
Week 1 Workout 1
Weight: 185.8 lbs
Time: N/A
Military Press
Warmup: Bx5, 80x5, 85x5, 95x3
85x5
100x5
115x4 + 1 push press
Incline Bench Press
3x145x5
Weighted Dips
This time: 38
10,8,6,8,6
Conditioning
Biking
Notes:
Great workout, video coming soon. I took a bit of a break for a few days. My diet has been slowly slipping for while, but it hasn't seemed to adversely affect my gym performance. I'm currently reading the Anabolic Solution for Powerlifters by Mauro Di Pasquale, but I'm worried as to how I will implement that sort of plan when I'm moving to university dorms in september, with no really significant facilities to cook for myself. At least for the next year, I may find it easier to stick to a more general "Try to eat good food, get enough protein and lots of water" sort of plan than going for something more specific and limited.
-Aaron