Strength of Will, Always Burning

Strength of Will, Always Burning
Welcome to my Blog.

Here I will outline the current training I am under taking.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Hip Issues

Hip fixing

At the current time, I have found my deadlifting and posture at a detriment due to my hips. In order to fix it, I have been so far using a few different tools. Firstly, whenever consciously possible, I switch my seated position to one where the lower back is in a more stretched position. Anything to keep myself from habitually holding lordosis and an anterior pelvic tilt. As well, I stretch my: Quads, Hip Flexors, Glutes, Hams, Calves, and Lower Back, before bed daily, along with doing Upward Dog, Hero Pose, Pigeon Pose, and finally pvc pipe roll my Glutes, hamstrings, calves, lower back, hip flexors, quads, and IT Band.

After a little improvement: Fixing this should greatly benefit my deadlift.