Strength of Will, Always Burning

Strength of Will, Always Burning
Welcome to my Blog.

Here I will outline the current training I am under taking.

Monday, October 15, 2012

One more step forward.


October 15th, 2012 - Session#: 8
Weight: 200 lbs (in singlet)
Pause Squat
135x1
225x1
255x2x5
Bench Press
Bx3, 95x1, 135x1
165x3x3
185x3x3
Close Grip Bench Press
165bx2x4
Deadlift
135x1, 225x1, 315x1
365x2x8
Training Notes
Good day, didn't have time for everything, still had a solid session. I felt like having some fun , so we trained in our singlets today. I did wonderful on my first stats midterm, and nearly failed my system programming midterm. The class is very boring and the concepts are not explained well. It's the last class I pay any attention to, so it's expected. Currently, Stats, Java, and Data Structures are doing well, System Programming is doing poorly, and Digital Design is ok on paper, but I'm still not good with the material. On the extra curricular front, training is doing well, though I have no specific goals. My reading folders for online things are at:
Lifting Articles 132
Nutrition Articles 39
Coaching/Business 92
Misc 73
Currently Reading 8
and my books in pdf form to read are basically gathering dust. I will probably never take those notes of Power to the People like I meant to. Finally the only physical book I want to read currently, Fall of Giants, has sat for so long it has has actual dust, haha.
-Aaron